The purpose of publishing the scientific journal affiliated with the Biomedical Engineering Society are as follows:
1. Submission and publication of results of research in the field of biomedical engineering.
2. Contribute to improve the scientific level of the conferences of the Biomedical Engineering Society
3. Trying to enter and membership in international databases and online networks
4. Contribute to improving the country's research and institutionalization of research in the field of biomedical engineering
5. The release of "timely" new research findings in the field of medical engineering in order to expand the frontiers of knowledge
6. Effort to provide new ideas to meet the needs of scientific and research in the field of biomedical engineering.
7. Establishing the framework for establishing communication among researchers and research centers, medical research and industrial engineering
8. Notification specialized research in the fields of biomedical engineering and help prevent similar activities in the country
Journal of Biomedical Engineering in the course of their great mission to provide scientific discussion for scientists and researchers in Biomedical Engineering environment characterized by the predominance of our country.